||How To Apply, on-line or via phone:
|Wells Fargo Collegiate Loan*
- Choice of Variable or Fixed Interest
Variable interest as low as Prime + 0.25%, based on credit, with a
contractual minimum of 3.25%, interest rate cap of 18%. Fixed rate
as low as 6.74%. Applicants are presented with their individual
rate at point that credit eligibility is determined, usually at point of
application. At that point, the applicant may choose a foxed or variable
rate comparison, or defer the decision until later in process.
- 0.25%-0.50% Interest Rate Discount at point of application with Wells Fargo borrower or cosigner
relationship (prior Wells Fargo Education Loan, Qualifying Wells Fargo
- Student may apply without a cosigner but applying with cosigner
helps ensure lowest interest rate and fastest approval process
- Wells Fargo disclosures available @ www.wellsfargo.com/studentloandisclosures
- No Fees
- Must be enrolled in a degree, certificate or license program
- May be enrolled less than half-time
- International students must apply with creditworthy U.S. citizen
- Students no longer enrolled may use to pay prior balance if applying
within 30 days of last date of enrollment
- Cosigner release option available after 24 monthly on-time payments
- 6-month grace period – no payments required while in school
- 15 year repayment term
- 0.25% interest rate reduction with automatic payments in repayment
- Loan forgiveness protection in event of student death or disability
Wells Fargo Education Financial Services
|Discover Student Loan
- Choice of Variable or Fixed Rate with Zero Fees
- Variable Range: Prime + 0% to Prime+ 5.00% for Undergraduates
- Variable Range: Prime + 0% to Prime+ 4.00% for Graduate Students
- Variable Range: Prime + 0% to Prime+ 2.50% for Graduate Health
- Fixed Rate - 6.74% to 9.49% for Undergraduates
- Fixed Rate - 6.74% to 10.99% for Graduate Students
- Fixed Rate - 6.79% to 9.49% for Health Professions
- For more information visit DiscoverStudentLoans.com/rates
- Application and Solicitation Disclosures - https://www.discover.com/student-loans/index.html
- No Fees
- Cosigner is advised for undergraduate borrowers with limited credit
- No cosigner release
- Undergraduate and Graduate students must be enrolled at least
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- International students require a social security number and a U.S. cosigner
- Making satisfactory academic progress as defined by school
- 6-month grace period and 15 year repayment term for undergraduate students
- 9-month grace period and 20 year repayment term for graduate students
and health professions students
- Automatic in-school deferment
- 0.25% interest rate reduction with auto-debit
- Graduation Reward-2%
cash reward on outstanding principle balance (must be requested upon graduation);
not offered on fixed rate product
Sallie Mae SMART Loan*
- Low variable interest rates: 2.25% APR to 9.37% APR;
competitive fixed interest rates: 5.74% APR to 11.85% APR
- Pay now or later-defer your payments until after school or choose an
in-school repayment option that fits your needs.
- Visit SallieMae.com/SOSLTerms for terms and conditions
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Can apply to release cosigner 12 months after you've graduated and
made 12 consecutive on-time principal and interest payments
- International students are eligible with a creditworthy cosigner
(who must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident) and appropriate U.S.
Citizenship and Immigration Service documentation
- .25% interest rate reduction for automatic-debit
- Loan forgiveness in event of a student's death or permanent and
- Can be used if you have an existing balance to pay off before
registering for the new semester.
- Will vary based on loan amount and year in school
- Consider making principal and interest payments while in school to
lower the amount you must pay back.
- Principal and interest payments begin following the six-month
- No pre-payment penalty.
A 0.25% interest rate reduction with automatic-debit
|Custom Choice Loan* (SunTrust)
- Choice of fixed or variable rate: Students may choose the
interest rate type upon passing the initial credit review during the
online application process.
- Variable: LIBOR + 2.99%-LIBOR + 8.99%
- Fixed: 4.75% - 11.25%
- For the current interest rates, please visit: https://www.alternativeloan.com/CWA/ASD?link_id=SUNTFAO1
- No Fees
- Although a cosigner is not required, a creditworthy cosigner may
increase the likelihood of approval.
- To be eligible, student must:
-Be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled at last
-Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
-Be the legal age of majority in their state of residence (or at
least 17 years old with a cosigner who is the legal age of majority)
- Applications will be accepted for up to one month following end
of the applicant's academic period. For example, when a loan period
ends on May 15, borrow has until June 30 to submit an application
for previous academic period. The student does not need to be
currently enrolled, however, they must have been enrolled at least
half-time or more at time the balance was incurred.
- Satisfactory academic progress is not required
- 6-month grace period
- Choice of 7, 10, 15 years (the 15 year term is available for loan amounts of $5,000 or more)
- Choice of four repayment options (immediate, interest only,
partial interest or fully deferred)
- No penalty for pre-payment
- Interest rate reduction of 0.25% for ACH payments
- Additional 0.25% for ACH payments from a SunTrust deposit
- 1% reduction to the principal balance per loan, applied to full
disbursement amount, upon graduation with a bachelors degree or
- Cosigner release available after 48 consecutive principal and
interest payments have been made on-time
- Loan forgiveness available upon death of the student borrower
- Forbearance available for economic hardship
|Citizens Bank TruFit Loan*
- Choice of Variable or Fixed Interest Rate
Variable interest rate option as low as one-month LIBOR plus 2.50% and
Fixed rate option as low as 5.75%
- Choice of repayment options
* Please visit http://www.citizensbank.com/trufit-disclosure/ for current
rates and application disclosures.
* Please visit www.citizensbank.com/trufitstudentloan for additional
- Zero Fees
- Must be enrolled at least half-time in a degree granting program
- Cosigner release option available after 36 consecutive, on-time payments
- Available for past due balances up to 180 days after the ending of the
enrollment period. The student must be currently enrolled or recently
graduated to qualify.
- We strongly encourage students with little or no credit history to apply
with a qualified cosigner to increase their chances of being approved. A
qualified cosigner can also help the borrower secure a lower interest
- International students can apply with a creditworthy U.S. citizen, or
permanent resident cosigner.
- In the unfortunate event of the student borrower’s death or permanent
and total disability, the TruFit Student Loan will be forgiven
- Six-month grace period.
- Choice of repayment options: Deferred: Students
defer payment until 6 months after graduation. Interest-only:
Students make interest-only payments while in school.
Immediate: Students make payments while in school.
- Choice of repayment terms: 5, 10, 15 years.
- 0.25% interest rate reduction for
automating payments from any non-eligible Citizens Bank account
- Can be used to cover past due balances up to 180 days after
the ending of the enrollment period provided the student is
currently enrolled or recently graduated.
|Citizens Bank TruFit Student Loan